Friday, January 13, 2012

life these days.

Weight Watchers. That is something that has taken over my life the past few months. I was a bit skeptical...maybe more like a lot skeptical, because this is something I have never felt comfortable sharing. I've always had that dream of how I was going to look like someday and I tried diet after diet, workout after workout. Nothing worked so naturally I gave up. This time was different though. A good friend of mine lost a ton of weight doing Weight Watchers so I thought hey why not give it a shot. So once I got home from school i signed up for the online program right away. Since starting the program i have lost 20.5 pounds just by eating smaller portions. I haven't been able to work out much because I have a severe herniated disc which causes horrible sciatica. I think losing weight has more to do with diet though and exercising is more for toning after getting rid of excess weight. I am so happy with what I have accomplished so far and I am never EVER going back. There are days I want to quit and give up so bad but I would never go back to where I started. Also, it's hard to go back to where I started because I can't eat unhealthy things anymore, they seriously make me feel so sick after I eat them! I am so thankful for the friend that helped me get started, motivated me and inspired me to do this! I hoping that by sharing my journey I can help someone too!

Knowing I lost 4 of these is just motivation on its own.

Start: August 2011

December 2011

1 comment:

Dana said...

Youre awesome :)))